Monday, November 07, 2005


STADIUM OLYMPIC OF MONTJUIC

This is a big Football that is in the city of Barcelona which has been built in 1992 for the Olympic Games. Currently it is used by the Espanyol of Barcelona team. It has seats for over fifty thousand people. It is formed by the Football pitch and the track around. It is located near the top of Montjuic hill. And from there you can see a wonderful landscape. This Stadium is not as big as the Camp Nou Stadium but it has a good history because for the Olympic Games were celebrated there. I like this Stadium because it has very beautiful details: it has a big watch at the top of the Stadium. I liked to be there because i had the feeling that I was in a very interesting place.

3 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a good article about Monjuic, but also you can speak of the all gold medals that Spain won in that year. You have a mistake because the olimpic stadium was built before 1992, in that year it was used for the first time. To conclude, I stayed in Monjuic and it is a good place.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the same as you, Monjuic is a very beautiful place. But I think that you should speak about more things of Monjuic: all medals that Spain won in 1992, and all the sports that now the people practice there. From my point of view, your article is good, but incomplete.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that your article is good.To me the Stadium of Monjuic is wonderful. You said that the clock that it has on the top is impressive and I think the same because and I have been there and I was impressed by it.You article have a mistake since you said that the stadium was built in 1992 and I know that it was inaugurated in 1989.To finish I want to like said that now the Stadium is called Olympic Lluis Companys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home