Monday, October 17, 2005


Pardubice, Czech Republic
My favorite place in the Czech Republic is the city where I study. The city is called Pardubice. This city is quite small but full of students, everything is very close. I can say that there is more students then habitants. My first impression was not so familiar like now. Everything was new for me and far away from my home, but I met lots of new people. Next to my hostel, where I live during my studies, is small bar called Dydy. On Tuesdays and on Wednesdays nights it is full of students and they play Czech songs or popular songs for that time.
There are two main roads which are crossed and everyone says you can never lost thereJ. On every corner is café. But if you want have your cup of chocolate or coffee in café where you can breath the tradition of the coffee, you should go to the café called Bajer. And this café is maybe why I feel so familiar with this city. I have never had such a great chocolate like in this café and every time when I want to go for chat with my friends, date somebody or just have my cap of chocolate, I go there.
There is lots of place where to spend time like theater or cinema or very popular match of ice-hockey. Or if you are more interested in historical part of the city, you can visit castle which is situated near to the centre of the city with beautiful gardens with peacocks. For beautiful view on Pardubice you have to travel 20 minutes by bus on remains of the other castle called Kuňka.
Would you like to come?
Petra Skopalova

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you because I think that your country it's a very beautiful place. Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to visit it but I relly want to do it in the future...maybe when I become an important general manager of a turistic enterprise, I don't know!! But otherwise, I see some pictures of this place and it's like a paradise. You are fortunate to live in this country!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home